Are you an experienced Finance individual with a solid amount of Practice experience?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be working with a growing Bicester based Accountancy Practice to help source an experienced Practice individual to join their team in a newly created position. The role offers part time or full time hours (25-37.5 hours a week), 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), flexible hours, contribution based pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme and free parking.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, leading client meetings, advising clients
- Preparation and review of quarterly, monthly and yearly Statutory accounts, Management accounts, Corporation Tax, VAT and Personal Tax
- Carry out audits
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and established clients, handling day to day enquiries and queries
- Work and liaise with other members of the team as necessary to provide high quality client support
- Train and coach Trainee Accountants, and support and review their work
The role can be tailored depending on Practice experience.
The ideal candidate would be ideally suited a part qualified or QBE finance individual with at least 3 years UK Practice experience. You will be able to visit clients off site, so access to your own transport is essential. You will be proficient on Accountancy Packages and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have a proactive approach to problem solving and be able to work in part of small, close knit team.
If you think this is the ideal role for you, please do not hesitate to apply.