|Location: THE CITY, LONDON||Salary: 26900.00 - 29889.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3063066|
I have an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, to join a prestigious British professional body as part of their Public Affairs team, to support the delivery of some grand communications and engagement plans on the build up towards the celebration of their 500th anniversary.
This is a membership body that is dedicated to improving the health of people globally, and they help shape the health care agenda - engaging with key decision makers in the government, parliment as well as with doctors others involved in the delivery of health.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively engaging with parliamentarians and senior stakeholders: answering queries and generally being an ambassador
-Developing strategies to promote key messages to ministers, parliamentarians and leaders in healthcare.
- Building and maintaining relationships with other health organisations and bodies involved in the delivery of care, particularly specialty societies
- Utilising opportunities to promote and influence the external policy environment in line with the public affairs strategy.
- Responding to external consultations and key policy announcements, and working closely with the Strategy and Policy team on policy reports and public statements.
- Developing briefings and other materials prior to stakeholder meetings. Including preparing presentations for events and conferences.
- Making recommendations for action to senior members of the team and following up work through to completion
- Managing the public affairs and stakeholder engagement events
- Diary management & some administrative support
- Supporting the public affairs manager & senior colleagues
You will need:
9.50 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
17900.00 - 17900.00 GBP Per Annum
STONEHOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
7.50 - 8.47 GBP Per Hour
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
8.70 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
PETERLEE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
11.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more