£25000 - £30000
My client are looking for a PR Executive to provide support to the Communications and Engagement Manager. Ideally you will come from a B2B or agency background with 2+ years’ experience.
Do you relish the challenge of being part of a growing business, a team, an industry, and seeing the growth you help generate? Are you comfortable supporting all aspects of project coordination needed within an organisation? Are you at your best when contributing to a range of projects and coordinating efforts?
The company are undergoing rapid growth and so need to expand their Marketing and Communications team with an individual who wants to help steer and support the team efforts, undaunted by rolling up their sleeves and making the role their own. The PR Assistant will provide support with all communications and PR related activities as well as being involved in a plethora of other interesting tasks.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have some experience in PR whether gained as part of a degree, during placements, post-degree or from a previous position. You will understand the fundamentals of PR and be a creative and resourceful thinker. Proficient use of MS Office is a must, particularly familiarity with the creation of PowerPoint presentations, e-newsletters and using content management systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Help implement communications strategies
2. Provide support to Communications and Engagement Manager
3. Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press information, newsletters, marketing collateral, web copy, social media posts)
4. Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
5. Update databases and media lists
6. Support effective external and internal communications
7. Prepare presentations and reports
8. Assist in organising events
In return the company can offer a competitive salary (£25000 - £30000) in addition to a very attractive benefits package including the following:
• Bonus Scheme
• Excellent pension
• 28 days holiday (+ BH)
• Holiday carryover
• Flexible working
• Funded professional development
Please do not hesitate to apply as they are looking to interview ASAP.
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, PR, Welsh