Our client, a global specialised Financial Services firm, based in the heart of the City of London, are looking for a Finance Manager to join their dynamic team.
This position is a new role through continued growth and success. The business is in a really strong position and is fortunate to have not been significantly impacted by Covid-19.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is a key position within the company overseeing the day to day management of a large finance team alongside another Finance Manager.he successfully individual will possess and excellent career track record alongside first class communication skills and real enthusiasm and energy.
In return for your hard work you will receive unparalleled investment in your career and fantastic benefits.
This is a permanent position paying between £46,000-£49,000.
• Assisting with the daily management of a large finance team alongside a co- Finance Manager
• Contributing to the successful and efficient running of the finance team by strengthening controls and suggesting/ improving improvements to processes
• Management and overseeing Monthly Management Accounts Production
• Resolving day to day team queries
• Monthly journal – accrued & deferred revenue, accruals, prepayments depreciation
• Helping to resolve any discrepancies/ queries that appear
• Oversight of AP and AR processes
• Foreign currency re-evaluation – together with the Financial Controller
• Assisting with preparation of Annual accounts
• More responsibilities
• Part-Qualified Accountant/ Finalist in ACCA/ACA/CIMA
• Strong experience of Management Accountant
• Strong Academic background- ideally 2.1 University degree
• Strong Excel skills
• Brilliant organisation and leadership skills