I am currently recruiting a PPA teacher to join one of our local Bradford primary schools on a temporary basis from October half term until Easter 2021. This role is to cover teaching time so class teachers can deliver interventions to pupils to narrow gaps in attainment.
Applicants should have experience teaching across primary, however a number of classes will be KS2 focussed. Classes are timetabled on a weekly basis , however during periods of absence this timetable may change to suit the needs of the school. Another element of this role will be planning and delivering SATS boosters for children who need further support in preparing for their end of year SATS assessments.
Other job responsibilities include;
- Liaising and communicating with colleagues to ensure that lessons are appropriately planned and delivered
- Planning and delivering lessons to meet the needs of all pupils through differentiation
- Attending and contributing to weekly planning meetings with colleagues to identify lower ability pupils needing additional learning support
- Delivering feedback to the class teacher and any other relevant parties on pupil progress
- Implementing the school behaviour policy
To apply for this post applicants must have;
- QTS (Primary Education)
- Experience teaching KS1 and KS2
- Experience of running intervention groups and a track record of raising attainment
- Excellent behaviour management skills
As a specialist primary consultant, I can ensure you are supported by;
- Offering you 24/7 contact
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities
All applications will be subject to reference checks which I can assist you with. If this opportunity sounds like one you are interested in then please apply today for more information. At this time due to the current Coronavirus health crisis we are conducting candidate registrations and interviews online.
It’s time to Love Mondays.