|Location: ULVERSTON, CUMBRIA||Salary: 100.00 - 156.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 27 days ago||Reference: 3045065|
This is a part time position, working 2 days per week with all year groups. The school is ideally looking for someone who has experience or specialism in Music.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A qualified teacher (Essential)
* Experience within both KS1 and KS2
* Strong understanding and knowledge of the Music curriculum
* Available to start from September 2017
At Reed Education we provide the following service features:
• Highly competitive rates of pay, in-line with Teacher Payscale
• Continual Professional Development and FREE training courses
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited and most used online jobsite.
Both NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply for this role. We are also working on an number of long term positions for September 2017 South Cumbria and Furness area.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
23000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
BRENTFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more
38000 - 44000.00 GBP Per Annum
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
22.00 - 32.00 GBP Per Hour
BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRERead more
60.00 - 70.00 GBP Per Day
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
130.00 - 130.00 GBP Per Hour
BANBURY, OXFORDSHIRERead more