REED in Teesside are looking for a Post Room Admin Assistant to join an established law firm, based in Darlington. This role is an integral part to the firms success as you are at the epicentre of all operational office activity. You will be working closely with existing Post Room staff and other office support staff to ensure a smooth running of all office duties such as:
- Sorting through and allocating all incoming and outgoing post.
- Photocopy copying, scanning and reproduction of documents and maintaining the company’s stationery stock levels.
- Assisting with the retrieval of files and documents from storage and in the file closing process.
Discretion, confidentiality, and flexibility are essential.
Other duties include:
• Open and sort Royal Mail Post
• Keep post room stocked up and tidy
• Franking of the evening Royal Mail Post
• Processing Special and Recorded Deliveries
• Organise and distribute post to Fee Earners Helping to promote efficiency within the support team
- Meeting and greeting clients when required
• Data entry and up-keep of the in-house Case Management system, databases and normal office IT systems
- To receive and relay verbal and written messages to ensure effective communication within the Company
The successful candidate will be:
• Well-organised and presented
• Good team player
• Problem-solving approach
• Positive attitude
• Takes pride in one’s work
• Good interpersonal skills
• Competent in using Word, Excel and other Microsoft packages
• An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
• Ability to work on your own initiative within team environment
• Ability to supervise junior administration team members.