REED are really excited to be exclusively working with a sustainable manufacturing business relocating to Newbury from Surrey at the beginning of October this year. Due to this relocation, my client is looking to recruit TWO new administrators to join their current team of 5. These two administrators will need to work closely together, playing off of each other's strengths to ensure continued and proactive sales administration productivity, and management of the office. You will be supporting 4 field sales executives, and reporting directly into the General Manager. Normally there will be 3 people in the office at any one time (including the general manager), however a field sales executive will visit from time to time so you must be happy working in a small team where there could be an element of lone working.
Although my client has sales offices worldwide, you will be focusing on the UK and Ireland market, where its customers are all B2B, predominantly wholesalers and distributers. The role will involve liasing with head office in Portugal on a daily basis and having close relationships with the field sales executives out on the road.
Between the two administrators the role will cover the following areas (this is not exhaustive):-
- Daily office administration - managing the fleet cars, telecommunications, facilities, equipment, security management etc
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries
- Supporting the accounts ledger in Portugal - calling and chasing clients for credit management, if required
- Liasing with clients on a daily basis - upselling & promoting new products where appropriate
- Following up on quotations with clients
- Sourcing leads and identifying the points of contact for field sales executives to follow up on
- Discussing pricing and product details with clients, checking profitability and issuing quotations
- Collating and distributing marketing material
- Running sales and inventory reports
To be a successful applicant for this role, you do not need to have covered everything above, experience wise, as the two administrators will work together, however my client is looking for someone with good customer service/office management/sales support experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Salesforce would be advantageous.
My client is looking for candidates who show commitment, initiative and the continued drive to maximise output, and in return offers a generous salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. On top of the salary, my client offers a discretionary annual bonus, 28 days A/L PLUS bank holidays (yes, 28 days plus bank holidays!), 5% pension contribution, private healthcare for the individual and free car parking in a town centre location. It will be a 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 with an hour for lunch.
My client will consider all options in terms of start date, either before or after the office move late September.
For your application to be considered, or for more information please contact Heather Lewis at REED Newbury or apply online.