A national charity based in Central London are seeking a Policy and Project Officer to join them on a 3 month temporary role. Working within a friendly and knowledgeable team, this is an excellent role to gain an insight into policy development and research.
- Overseeing and developing processes for managing resource, performance, risks and issues as well as programme planning
- Maintaining core programme documentation
- Reporting and presenting information to different audiences
- Facilitating meetings and workshops
- Identifying improvements to processes and systems across the programme and take lead in implementing them
- Participating in programme wide task groups to develop policies, processes and resources in response to issues faced by the programme
- Leading on response on behalf of programme to issues raised by the government funder and other stakeholders
- Performing research and analysis on live issues
- Producing reports and briefings with recommendations and plans for resolutions
Please apply if you are immediately available to start this role.