|Location: LANCASTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 11.21 - 14.30 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3049080|
Being on a temporary basis, paying £11.21ph-£12.46ph (PIP 1 Qualified) or £12.46ph-£14.30ph (PIP 2 Qualified) and for an initial period of 5 months, you will manage and participate in a wide range of evidence-gathering and crime-investigation duties for Serious and Complex crime and to ensure that any evidence obtained is recorded, secured and preserved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Your Skills and Experience:
- To provide an investigative response to incidents.
- To secure, preserve and gather evidence within Investigations in order to prove or disprove information and establish facts.
- To conduct diligent enquiries into this serious and complex criminal investigation, plan and manage own workload, and retain responsibility as the officer-in-case for aspects of the investigation.
- To provide support to witnesses and assess their need for further support throughout the criminal justice process.
- To interview witnesses and obtain statements in relation to this serious and complex investigation.
- To interview suspects in relation to this serious and complex criminal investigation.
- To input, interrogate, maintain records and utilise internal / external IT systems, in particular ENCASE and HOLMES2 databases, to support management decisions and produce comprehensive reports.
- To present evidence to CPS and at court
- To demonstrate a strong commitment to delivering a high standard of service with an emphasis on quality at all times.
- To promote and comply with obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and Health & Safety, both in the delivery of service and the treatment of others.
- To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) process with your manager.
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'
16.18 - 20.04 GBP Per Hour
WEST BROMPTON, LONDONRead more
11.40 - 13.96 GBP Per Hour
HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
13.79 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
13.79 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
9.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more