We are now recruiting Police Investigators to join the UK’s largest Police Constabulary in Putney, London.
Working on a temporary basis, paying £15.88ph (PAYE) or £19.67ph (Umbrella) and for an initial period of 6 months, you will work within the Child Abuse Investigation Unit.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Trace and interview victims/witnesses
• Liaise with local authority CSC re sharing of information and potentially attend strategy meetings.
• Researching MPS databases for victims/witnesses/suspects.
• Assist officers when processing suspects by conducting searches/interviews (as directed by the DS)
• Preparation of relevant documentation for and submission of items/devices to forensic hubs/labs for examination
• Assist officers in reviewing material held by the investigation team, including third party material.
• Assist officers with preparation of case files/scheduling of disclosure material
• Assist IOS with preparation of cases for court. Collection and conveyance of witnesses/victims as directed by the DS.
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on email@example.com or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'