|Location: BIGGLESWADE, BEDFORDSHIRE||Salary: 15.19 - 18.79 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3110976|
Being on a temporary basis, paying £15.19ph (PAYE) or £18.79ph (Umbrella) and for an initial period of 12 months, you will be asked to carry out the key generic responsibilities of an investigator, including investigating criminal, gross misconduct and complaint cases to include research, evidence and intelligence gathering.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Identify witnesses and other relevant individuals to ascertain what evidence or information they can provide.
• Identify opportunities for gathering and preservation of evidence. Forensic, electronic or written.
• Seize and analyse evidence Provide analysis of that evidence allowing senior managers to make determinations on case direction.
• Analyse collected evidence and Intelligence provided in all forms to support investigations.
• Gather and collate evidence and intelligence for the production of a case file for submission to Crown Prosecution Service and or Head of Investigations allowing determination of case progress.
• To act as officer in case (OIC) and lead on decision making within the case.
• Complete investigation reports detailing fully investigative actions and findings.
• To conduct criminal, conduct and public complaint investigations as directed by the Appropriate Authority.
• To complete severity assessments during an investigation to decide whether there is an indication that there may be criminal offences or breaches of standards of professional behaviour and to consult with the Appropriate Authority.
• To make determinations where conduct notices have been served as to whether there is a case to answer on the balance of probability.
• To make determinations where conduct notices have not been served as to whether an allegation is upheld or not upheld.
• To make referrals to the IPCC as per the statutory guidance when the criteria is met during investigations.
• Carry out the role of specific point of contact (spoc) for the IPCC in respect of Independent complaint and conduct Investigations.
• To consult and negotiate with legal Counsel in respect of cases appearing before public gross misconduct hearings.
• Present cases / give evidence at staff and officer disciplinary proceedings having ensured that the evidence presented has been accurately and effectively researched, investigated and presented.
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'
12.49 - 15.35 GBP Per Hour
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
12.86 - 15.82 GBP Per Hour
KEMPSTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
15.19 - 18.79 GBP Per Hour
KEMPSTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
12.46 - 15.31 GBP Per Hour
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
17.25 - 21.09 GBP Per Hour
HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more