We are now recruiting for Police Investigators to work within the Police Constabulary in Kempston.To be considered for this role you would have needed to have worked within a UK Police Force and completed investigations during your length of service.
Main purpose of the role:
- Investigate offences involving research, evidence and intelligence gathering.
- Utilise designated powers to search, investigate and pursue enquiries.
- Prepare and upgrade case files and process prisoners.
- Attend and give evidence at court as necessary.
- To provide administrative support to enable the efficient provision of service.
- Ensure the collection of all relevant documentation, information or data that is required by the investigation to form an overall picture of the circumstances including the preparation or upgrade of files to designated standards.
- Accurately gather information, working closely and communication with all levels of the Constabulary, other Police Forces and external organisations, analysing and interpreting data and bringing any new evidence or intelligence in the enquiry to the notice of an appropriate line manager.
- Interview suspects (alone or with colleagues) including using inferences, ensuring at all times the correct treatment of the detained individual.
- Carry out interviews with witnesses and victims where appropriate and obtain their statements.
- Undertake searches or premises of arrested or detained individuals, and where appropriate, seize and take control of items for further investigation.
- Produce written evidence and, where necessary and appropriate, deliver that evidence in court.
Working on a temporary basis this opportunity has a pay rate of £15.19ph (PAYE)£18.79 (Umbrella),
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on email@example.com or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'