Our client, The Open University is a public distance learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education. Their innovative and inclusive approach to education has seen 1.89 million people, all over the world, realising their educational ambitions by studying with the University since it opened in 1969.
The staff are committed to putting their students first and to supporting them to realise their potential. Study with the OU is more than just education – it is life changing learning, do you want to be part of this team?
The OU is looking to recruit an experienced PMO Support Officer to provide project and financial administrative support for the IT Portfolio Management Office.
- Provide initial reviews on financial reports to ensure completion and accuracy.
- Set up project files and compoling and distributing reports.
- Provide andminstrative and secretariat services to portfolio governance groups.
- Manages documents and libraries on SharePoint.
- Monitoring, extraction and manipulation and tracking of financial spend data, timesheet data and forecast and actuals, using excel
Advanced Excel is essential for this role.
The role is due to start on Monday 11th September 2017 until March 2018.
If interested, please apply online or phone Sophie Holmes or Megan Evans-Evans on 01908 660057 to discuss the role.