|Location: PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 200.00 - 220.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3057348|
Rate of pay for this role is: £ TBC
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
• PMO/Project Management experience
• Excellent communications skills both verbal & written
• Analytical approach to work
• High standard for quality
• Knowledge and experience of test management
• Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel, Power Point & Word
Main roles & responsibilities will be to act as a PMO/UAT Manager supporting the wider Project team through testing and tracking the required change for Operational teams within Wealth. In addition the candidate will act as the first point of contact for operational and IT support teams engaged with the strategic activities and manage a Project Implementation Officer.
Candidates may also be required to undertake additional tasks to support the wider project as required.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written along with Excel and analytical skills are essential. Previous experience in a PMO role or Project Management or Test Management experience is desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Plan and organise work to achieve agreed timescales.
* Develop & maintain required levels of knowledge relevant to the role, ensuring all work is in accordance with department procedures.
* Create and track plans to report on progress to a variety of audiences.
* Apply analytical approach/reasoning to resolve any issues encountered, including defect Management.
* Working closely with Operational teams to ensure all requirements are considered, tested and approved
* Working with Project & IT teams to ensure all requirements are considered, tested and approved
* Manage the day to day role of a supporting Project Officer
* Supporting the wider project team with additional tasks as required
A full Project overview and introduction to Wealth Operations will be given upon start of the role.
We require that no holiday is taken during the first 2 weeks.
The role is working within the Financial Services sector and is subject to satisfactory references, credit/ fraud checks and a police check.
40000.00 - 43000.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
35000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
DARLINGTON, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more