|Location: CARSHALTON, SURREY||Salary: 21210.00 - 38299.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3055677|
Location: Carshalton, Surrey
Salary: £21, 210 - £38, 299 per annum inclusive of London Allowance
Hours: Full Time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a 'Good' College on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting in September, the college are looking for an outstanding Plumbing Tutor to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the highest performing colleges in London, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014. It is a major provider of further, higher and adult education to over 3,000 students.
· You will be teaching and assessing a range of Plumbing courses
· You will be responsible for courses in the Plumbing area
· Act as a tutor for a group (or groups) of students and take responsibility for monitoring progress and developing individual learning plans.
· Provide tutorial and pastoral care, this will involve implementing the College guidelines on tutoring.
· Take an active role in all aspects of student assessment and accreditation.
· Take part in curriculum planning and product development as required in order delivering the College’s strategic objectives.
· Take an active role in the marketing, selection and recruitment for College courses
· Liaise with external agencies
· Assist in identifying personal staff development needs and to take part in staff training.
· Contribute to College quality assurance systems and provide information as required by the line manager
· Contribute to and implement the College's Equal Opportunities, Widening Participation and Inclusive Learning Policies.
· Carry out all duties in accordance with the College’s Health and Safety Policy in line with best practice and risk assessment.
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Assessor/Verifier award
· Minimum Level 3 qualification in related subject
· Experience teaching and assessing plumbing courses
· Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy qualification or equivalent
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
DERBY, DERBYSHIRERead more
25700.00 - 28900.00 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25339.00 - 34184.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more