|Location: WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 20.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3364009|
Pay rate: £20-30p/h (dependant on experience)
Hours: Full time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with 2 great colleges in an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting ASAP, the colleges are looking for an outstanding Plumbing Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s ambition is to contribute further to improving the education offer for all pupils and students in their communities, including those with SEN. Currently, the College offers specialist education programmes for students aged 16 and over in five main Centres and additional satellite provision in London and Surrey. The Academy Trust enables them to build on and extend the scope of their work.
· You will be delivering Plumbing levels 1-3 + in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Experience as a trainer, teacher or tutor
-Teaching experience desirable but for the right candidate they will offer training
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering Electrical Installation in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
20.00-25.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
CROYDON, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
27.00-40.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
WEST LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30.00-30.00 GBP Per hour
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
22,000.00-30,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
29,510.00-36,268.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
ESSEX, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOMRead more