|Location: OLD TRAFFORD, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 19.00 - 21.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3099790|
Title – Plumbing Assessor
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
The College are looking for an Plumbing Assessor with experience of Assessing Learners in Apprenticeship & to carry out observations and 4/8 weekly reviews to join them on a short-term temporary basis.
• Ofsted rating of Good
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• The College has invested £50m over the past few years in world-class buildings and facilities.
• A new £15million STEM centre opened its doors in 2013
• 12 hours a week
• Working with 16-19 year olds
Responsible for short term lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity with a leading FE college
• Immediate Start
What you will need:
• A1/V1 qualification
• Experience of Assessing in Plumbing
• Subject relevant qualifications (desirable)
• Up to date DBS on update Service (preferable)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
DERBY, DERBYSHIRERead more
25700.00 - 28900.00 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25800.00 - 25800.00 GBP Per Annum
AERE HARWELL, OXFORDSHIRERead more
25339.00 - 34184.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more