We are working with a leading manufacturer and supplier of bathrooms and shower enclosures.
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time field-based Service Engineer ideally in the North England area. The successful candidate will represent and promote the company and products in end user homes and retailer premises. Service area coverage would be North England and Scotland. Over night stays will be required where necessary.
Reporting to Head of Customer Services.
• Clean driving licence
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• A plumbing or bathroom fitting back ground
• A CSCS or JIB card
• IT literate
• Assess and repair damaged or faulty shower enclosures/screens
• Installation of displays in retailer showrooms
• Liaise with the customer service team – updates to visits
• Regular inspections of customer displays
• Telephone responses to aid and advise customers over the telephone
• Maintaining recognised van stock
• To represent the company in a professional and competent manner
• Send daily visit reports, to include photos of issues
• Maintaining the company vehicle
• Re-packaging of faulty or damaged products for return to head office
• Special deliveries of Lakes products as required
• Liaise with Sales Managers when required