I am looking for a Platform Authentication Lead Engineer who is sought by a large organisation who are a specialised in their field. This role is open to consideration of remote working.
What will you be doing as a Platform Authentication Lead?
Well, the role of the team exists to ensure the day-to-day running of the college Collaboration platform services are delivered to a high standard and in accordance with defined service level agreements. You will be responsible for the continual service improvement ensuring that the college has appropriate and available authentication and authorisation services to support its ongoing needs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the resolution of incidents and service requests on the Collaboration platform specifically within the Active Directory, Azure Active Directory cloud services and authentication areas.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of technological change across Active Directory and Azure Active Directory service areas.
- Responsible for working closely with the other teams within IT to provide an excellent IT Service.
- Responsible for contributing to proposed solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide optimal value for money.
- Responsible for mentoring and managing the workload of 2 -3 Authentication SMEs within the team.
- To ensure all authentication services are maintained to the correct architectural and technical best practice specifications.
- Identify and aid the implementation of service improvements for the Collaboration service that optimise costs, resources and service delivered.
- To assist with the development and continual improvement of the college Collaboration Platform services.
- Excellent experience of supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, AD connect, Azure SSPR, MFA and Azure Active Directory
- Experience of supporting servers hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Experience using PowerShell to configure, manage and maintain systems
- Understanding of the least privilege administrative model
- Demonstrable knowledge of Authentication technologies such as Kerberos, SAML and WS-Fed (Desirable)
- Experience with Active Directory Certificate Services administration
- Experienced in working with IT service management, including change, incident, and problem management
- Demonstrated flexibility and positive attitude towards the support of technical services in a fast-paced environment with inherent risks and a number of stakeholders with differing views of success.
Please apply online now to be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.