Planning Coordinator - Lanarkshire
Salary DOE £21-23k
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5.30pm (earlier finish each Friday)
Immediate Start available
Well.....An exciting and permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced office based Planning Coordinator who comes from a background in Construction. You will be joining a leading construction company specialising in all aspects of insulation delivering service to a wide range of Domestic and Commercial clients. Located in Lanarkshire.
This role would suit any candidate who is used to working in a busy helpdesk style environment. One who can work fast paced and sometimes under the pressures of time. You will need to be able to think on your feet, have great attention to detail and can work smartly.
Previous experience within a planning/coordinator role is essential as well as the ability to deliver first class customer service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and scheduling installation jobs and issuing to the installation teams
- Route planning for all workmen
- Prioritising projects that need most resources
- Work off CRM system
- Analytically assess the information provided on the eSurveys generated
- Maintain processes - sending confirmations, pick sheets, job packs
- Offer a first-class customer care and aftercare experience
- Logging of reactive repairs
- Logging any emergency calls that are needed to be covered within their time frame
- Extensive diary management
- Issuing quotations
- Ordering parts
- Raising purchase orders/invoicing
- Log off jobs daily
- First point of contact for all workmen and clients
- Compiling reports on excel
What I need from you
- Experience within a helpdesk environment
- Experience within construction a good knowledge of trades
- Proficient on all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft ACCESS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
If you are interested in this role then please apply without delay.