|Location: EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIAN||Salary: 21.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3062322|
REED Engineering & Construction’s client, a leading residential developer require a Planned Maintenance Officer (- Asset Management) to join their team in the Edinburgh area. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting leader in their field, whilst starting on a temporary basis of 3 months this role has no close out date at present.
The main purpose of this role will be to manage a team of five Maintenance Officers and achieve high delivery levels of their Planned Maintenance Programme on all properties owned/ managed by this client. This will exclude the mechanical and electrical services along with day to day repairs. The main focus of this role over the next period will be on bathrooms, kitchens and window replacement programmes. The successful candidate will also be responsible for awarding contracts, expenditure and budgeting whilst reporting to the Head of Asset Management.
• Management of the Maintenance Officer to deliver Planned Maintenance Programme for all cyclical and planned works.
• Ensure the Maintenance Officer are producing tenders and managing contracts in-line with their internal and Scottish Government procurement procedures.
• Negotiate terms of contracts, resolve any contractual issues that may arise and advise on a selection of contractors.
• Ensure records are maintained of budgetary provisions.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• A Quantity Surveying background.
• Full membership of a professional body in construction, facilities management or maintenance discipline.
• Full clean driving licence.
• HND level qualification in construction related discipline.
If you, or anyone you know would be interested in this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below.
26000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum
INVERNESS, INVERNESS-SHIRERead more
26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
ELGIN, MORAYSHIRERead more
14.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
20.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
GLOUCESTERSHIRE, SOUTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND, ENGLANDRead more