|Location: KING'S LYNN, NORFOLK||Salary: 10.56 - 10.56 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 22 days ago||Reference: 3111210|
Working 37 hours a week at their King's Lynn site you will be assisting them with the below:
• Working closely with the special education needs coordinator you will be assisting them in implementing processes to support the schools statutory responsibilities set out ensuring you are following code of practice.
• Implement the review process for young people, liaising with faculty staff across the school and ensuring compliance with statutory guidelines
• Working closely with the coordinator to ensure that all requests and needs and assessments are conducted in a consultative manner within the agreed time frames
• Liaising with all parties involved to ensure that assessments, reviews and related administration tasks are carried out for relevant students.
• Conduct review meetings with students, parents, caseworkers and other professionals
• Assist in meetings and reviews
• Assist the teams when conducting assessments and help create support plans
• Assist the team with all administration duties.
• Assist with the recruitment, and allocation of trainers.
Please apply online or email your CV to Richard.Carroll@Reedglobal.com
23000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more
21000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
BOSTON, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
31500 - 31500 GBP Per Annum
VICTORIA, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more