Job Role: KS3 to KS5 Physics Teacher
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
I am currently working with a 'Good' Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Hounslow area.
Starting January 2020, the school are looking for a determined Physics Teacher, to join them on a long-term basis.
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- The secondary school is a boys school with a mixed sixth form. It is also an academy converter
- A well established and student-centered school that believes that education is a life-long and worthwhile activity.
- You will be teaching Physics to students from KS3 to KS5
- You will need to involve yourself in the progress of the students
- Working in a highly successful department with a number of other educational professionals. You will be working on creating innovative and dynamic teaching methods for the department along with superb lesson plans
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS)
- Proven experience teaching Physics in a Secondary school
- Have knowledge with regards to the UK curriculum
- Science/Physics Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to supporting pupils of all abilities and strong academics
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Ghida Itani on Ghida.Itani@reedglobal.com.