Teacher of Physical Education (Part Time)
A bright and enthusiastic PE teacher is required for a Secondary school in Farnborough.
This is a part time, permanent position starting in September for the new academic year 2020/21. To be eligible for this position you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), and have Right to Work in the UK. This position is suitable for NQTs.
- Plan prepare and deliver lessons Physical Education to KS3 and KS4 students
- Mark work and track pupil progress, set targets and facilitate results
- Manage pupil behaviour effective and in line with school policy
- Be actively involved in extracurricular sport, fixtures, after school clubs etc
The position is based at a medium, local authority maintained Secondary school based in Farnborough, catering to students aged 11-16.
The Hampshire Supply Service work in direct partnership with Hampshire County Council. We provide Teachers and Educational support staff to schools across the County.
Why Work with the Hampshire Supply Service?
- Fair rates of pay as agreed with Hampshire County Council
- Access to schools across Hampshire
- Weekly pay
- Access to a wide range of CPD courses online
- A dedicated consultant to represent you and offer expert advice
- Variety of short and long term positions