One of our most esteemed clients are in the process of setting up a telephone adviser team who will call their earmarked clients and offer them a telephone review service. This is an ideal way for you to get a foot on the ladder of your advising career.
You will need to hold your Level 4 Diploma, suitable for paraplanners looking to make the transition into advice in a more gentile environment, or mortgage brokers looking to step up into holistic planning.
You don’t need to have advising experience, if you’re Level 4 qualified with a passion for great client service and you come across well on the telephone, I’d encourage you to apply.
They will provide you all the training you need, starting with a 2 week long induction course and providing ongoing support and training throughout your career. You will be offered the chance to work to Chartered Status should that be something you want to do.
- To build long lasting relationships with your clients, providing an excellent ongoing service, delivered under our ongoing service proposition
- To complete annual reviews for existing clients, assessing the ongoing suitability of holdings for the client. These reviews will take place with client remotely, either by telephone or similar channel as agreed with client
- You will be responsible for updating details and providing a report to the client following an assessment of current financial circumstances, as well as looking to identify further potential needs.
- To deal with incoming queries from your clients and meet their financial advice needs
- To build understanding and knowledge of the proposition and how this will benefit your clients