My client is an award-winning independent production group, creating hundreds of hours of world-class entertainment every year. Based in the heart of Angel with multiple offices worldwide.
The role is a personal assistant role to provide day to day support to the CEO and Founding Director, processing the majority of company invoices, supporting all companies across the group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally travelling with the CEO/Founding Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Extensive diary management.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post. Often corresponding on behalf of the CEO/Founding Director.
- Doing monthly reconciliations e.g. expenses and credit card.
- Liaising with other PA’s and their TV commissioning editors.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Personal property portfolio, errands and personal administration duties.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of accounts payable principles
- Knowledge of cashiering, book-keeping, and accounting duties
- Competent use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Works easily and confidently with numbers
- Media experience preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to speak Spanish confidently, native is not essential.
- Ability to handle a high workload, maintain high levels of accuracy and personal organisation whilst delivering work to tight deadlines.
- Good at prioritising.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Unfazed by unpredictable workload and changing demands.
- Responds efficiently to ranging queries from managers and freelancers, proactively seeking to resolve.
- Adopts a pro-active, creative and imaginative approach to problem solving always looking for ways to improve process and procedure.
- Empathetic, clear and confident communicator able to deal with people at all levels and in varying situations.
- Ability to work effectively on own or within a project team.
- Requires low levels of supervision to effectively carry out tasks.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Welcomes working with creative and entrepreneurial characters.
- Welcomes working within a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues.