Are you an all-round Office Management extraordinaire?
Can you spin multiple plates whilst running a smooth office?
A local law firm are now recruiting for an Office Manager to join their successful business to run their small Hammersmith office. You will be working closely with the Director to support him in growing the law firm, whilst running a smooth ship.
About YOUR Role
- Answer incoming calls, transfer to relevant person or take message. Send message by email. Setting up conference calls.
- Diary management, arranging meetings for fee earners and coordinating meeting space.
- Set up internal meetings and take minutes.
- Greeting clients and occasionally making drinks for meetings. Keeping meeting rooms and public areas, plus kitchen clear.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Order courier pickups when required.
- Order stationery and other office supplies.
- Updating the website and marketing materials.
- HR: Handing staffing including annual leave and sickness.
- Preparing invoices for accountants.
- Handling external agencies.
- Some minor paralegal work and file billing.
If you are a flexible Office Manager with experience of working within a small company, I would like to hear from you. Working within a law firm is highly desirable but not essential. What is more essential is a positive attitude with a roll up your sleeves work ethic.
Salary Depending on experience