My client are an established property company based in the heart of the West End of London, currently seeking a PA to join their modest team to support one of the Directors along with some of the other team members, on a 6 month fixed term contract, please note this may be extended to 9 months. With an office in a fantastic location close to local shops and restaurants this is a great opportunity for someone with a love for the hustle and bustle of London.
Typical tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management/ arranging group meetings
- Work travel arrangements
- Screening calls and assisting receptionist in picking up general office calls
- Follow-up on actions from meetings
- Drafting basic emails based on a brief
- Basic research
- Managing/tracking subscriptions (journals, software etc)
- Drafting/ Editing/ Formatting correspondence, minutes or presentations
- Minute taking for meetings
- Some personal tasks which may include ad-hoc errands
You will also support the property management team with things such as invoices, tenant complaints and billing of tenants, so some experience in this area will be preferable.
This role will also involve some office related tasks such as organising archives and helping to maintain an orderly running of the office.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and stable PA with previous experience within a PA role, ideally within the property sector. You will be confident and reliable with excellent communication and organisational skills, able to multi task and problem solve. You will be a self starter with high attention to detail and have the ability to work both quickly and efficiently with little supervision or support.
If this role sounds like a suitable match for you please apply today.
Please note this role has a start date of January 2020, therefore candidates must be available to start at the beginning of the year.