Our client is recruiting for an experienced, confident and approachable PA to work for successful business close to Chelmsford
Reporting directly to the Manager Director you will be responsible for providing all aspects of PA work.
The successful candidate will act as an initial point of contact for the MD, liaising with all department heads and Managers, managing diary and inbox, admin, drafting correspondence and documents, preparing for and taking minutes at meetings.
The successful candidate will be able to develop the role to take on responsibilities and duties in line with their own skills.
- Prior experience of working as a Personal Assistant at Director / Managing Director level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers and managers in a polite and professional manner, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of business
- Excellent, proven minute-taking (short hand and/or fast touch typing would be desirable)
- Good telephone manner
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint; good understanding of social media
- Organised with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Have a flexible and approachable manner
- Ability to build strong relationships both externally and internally at all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Be confident and show initiative
- Attention to detail
If you have the required experience and are committed to longevity of career with a local business please do apply online now
* Please note, we are unable to accept applications for any candidates who do not have strong prior or current experience of working as a PA. If you do not have this experience we wish you luck with future applications *