A vital Personal Assistant position is now available with Bolton Council to support a director on a temporary, maternity cover, basis. This role is available immediately for an initial 3 months.
What is the role?
Bolton Council are now looking for an experienced PA to support a Director with essential diary and email management, correspondence preparation and arranging both meetings and events.
The role is based in a busy environment. An ability to focus on the tasks at hand and balance competing workloads is therefore essential.
How will you do this?
- Provide PA support with diary management, email correspondence and document preparation.
- Manage, forward plan and prepare agendas and minutes for meetings and conferences.
- Organising and booking of events, webinars and interviews.
- Booking and arranging travel and transportation.
- Act as the first point of contact and handle correspondence and phone calls.
To be successful in this role you will hold a strong background in providing PA support to senior staff.
You will have a good knowledge of IT including Microsoft Office, Sharepoint and Teams. You will also possess quick thinking and excellent organisational skills.
Get signed up!
This position is available immediately. To ensure you are considered please apply below as soon as possible.