My client is looking for an experienced an experienced Administrator/resourcer to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and be able to use their own initiative as most of the time you will be lone working in the office.
you will be required to do the following duties -
• Raising invoices and purchase orders
• Following up with suppliers and vendors
• Inventory management
• Appointment booking/diary management/ site works scheduling
• Record keeping
• Timesheet management
• Keeping meeting minutes and updating action logs
• Document management
• report writing
• contractor and client engagement
• answering telephone calls
This role will be initially 3 days per week and will increase as you grow with the role to be full time.