We are recruiting for a highly confidential PA position working for a very well established company who offer great benefits and career satisfaction.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full time - 40 hours per week
Benefits: pension, parking, private medical, 21 days holiday (increases to maximum of 25 with each year)
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and driven PA who will be providing all aspects of support to the Managing Director.
• Significant executive support experience
• Setting up meetings, hospitality/functions, travel, and visa arrangements worldwide
• Processing expenses, greeting visitors, and ensuring the consistent application of all company policies and procedures
• Diary management for holiday requests and sickness/absences
• Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, telecons, Teams, Zoom
Skills & Experience required:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels, including colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, with experience in copywriting. Audio an advantage.
• Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
• Sophisticated judgement and the ability to react with the appropriate level of discretion and urgency in all circumstances.
• A good general education, to at least GCSE level standard
• Computer skills to include Word / Excel / Power Point
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant PA duties then please apply now!