My client are a forward thinking company who prides themselves on creating a great culture for their employees. This is an exciting role for an experienced PA who will play a key role in supporting the continued success of a reputable local business.
This role requires a pro-active, enthusiastic and highly organised PA who has experience providing comprehensive support at a senior level. The role is fast-paced so requires a great prioritiser who is able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times. You will need to have strong IT skills and process driven approach and a great eye for detail.
The role includes or requires, but is not restricted to, the following tasks and skills:
• Excellent organisation skills to ensure smooth diary management including national and international travel and accommodation booking
• Minute taking at various meetings and collation and distribution of actions
• Providing administrative and project support across the wider business
• Designing presentations using PowerPoint
• Maintain confidentiality
• Professional, discreet liaison with clients
• Liaison with suppliers regarding administrative requirements
• General admin duties such as; maintaining an accurate filing system, typing, document collation and presentation, checking draft documents, processing expenses, credit card reports etc.
If you feel your experience is well suited to the above duties please apply today for immediate consideration.