This is a high- profile post where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a small friendly team, this is a permanent position based in Newport that will be working from home at the moment due to government restrictions, the salary for the role is £21,139.
The role of the corporate team is to provide assistance to the Deputy Chief Executive and Divisional Directors in ensuring the effective operation and appropriate governance of the Directorate.
The team are key in providing assistance to the Directors, ensuring efficient use of their time and key administrative/secretariat duties. The Personal Assistant role will provide first line administrative support to one of our five Divisional Directors. Previous Personal Assistant experience will be required.
This role will be carried out remotely due to current government restrictions, please note however that travel to the office in Newport may be required.
You will be provided with the support and equipment you will need to be able to work from home.
Once government restrictions are lifted this role will be based at our Newport office.
• Ensure the Directors’ diary is updated and maintained daily.
• Answer and prioritise incoming emails and deal with queries as they arise.
• Record and track progress of Directors actions.
• Arrange meetings and collate meeting materials, briefing papers etc., including uploading papers for meetings a software application (Diligent).
• Provide secretarial duties for meetings, including management of agendas, actions and minutes.
• Deal with queries as they arise.
• Organise travel arrangements for the Director including international travel.
• Maintain Directorate Document Management System (SharePoint) records and libraries ensuring they are kept up to date.
• Provide cover and assistance to other Personal Assistants within the Team.
Candidates to note: to be eligible to apply for this role, previous Personal Assistant experience will be required.