A well established Accountancy firm based in the West End here in London are recruiting for a new PA to join one of their teams with an ASAP start date.
This position is an 8 month FTC, however for the right candidate there may be other opportunities with in the company at the end of the contract.
You will provide a full range of support for 2 Partners and a Senior Manager as well as some other professional staff. You will provide administrative, business and personal assistance within the department and will become an integral member of the Business Support team. You’ll also:
- Provide diary management, inbox management, travel booking, billing, finances, minute taking and expenses.
- Organise meetings, training and events, both external and internal.
- Support wider team and cover when other PAs are away.
- Act as first point of contact for clients by proving phone coverage by receiving, screening and rooting all incoming telephone calls, correspondence and mail
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Use of RMS (Relationship Management System) to maintain accurate client/target information, as well as pipeline management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Normal PA duties
- Diary management
- Event management
- Complex billing
The ideal candidate will be adept at multitasking whist also building strong relationships. You will have good experience in booking lots of international travel and complex diary and inbox management.
If you are on 1 weeks' notice or less and think you have the right experience for this role then please apply today!