£20,000 - £25,000
The Personal Assistant provides general administrative support to the Director including arranging and attending meetings; compiling and coordinating reports; and assists with human resources, people development, and health and safety administration as required.
- Provide General administration for the Director, human resources administration and health and safety administration.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external customers and external suppliers.
- Liaise with the Director so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs for operational development
- Report to the Director timely and accurate reporting as requested by him/her, either on a regular or ad hoc basis
- Be personally responsible for own personal continuous professional development, ensuring that he/she remains fully skilled and trained and effective in the post.
- Reading and understanding contracts.
- Analyzing data with simple mathematics and presenting information in Excel.
• Confidential approach to work
• Experience as an Executive Assistant and or Virtual Assistant
• Excellent Administration experience
• In-depth understanding of MS Office suite, especial Excel
• Confidential and self-starter able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• General standard of secondary education and preferably good typing and administration skills
• Quality Management Systems and their application
• Ability to proactively problem solve and resolve issues effectively
• Strong Communication Skills – both oral and written
• An all-round appreciation of general company and regulatory requirements and processes
For more information please contact Donna at Reed