Providing PA and administrative support to a team of 6-8 Managers, two of whom are fairly self-sufficient.
Duties to include:
Diary management, Travel booking - including flights, accommodation, cars and any visa's that may be required.
Co-ordinate arrangements internationally, ensuring all required connections, visa's itineraries and travel documents are provided.
Scheduling meetings - arrange internal / external meetings/teleconferences, including researching dates for events, coordinating participation, booking rooms.
Team meetings management - select venue, prepare agenda, collate pre-read and meeting details to send out prior to event. Also need to organise transfers to/from airport, dinner venues, choose menus etc.
Skills & requirements:
- Sound administrative / PA skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage workload.
- Display initiative, flexibility, efficiency, tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both face to face and on the phone.
- Able to multitask and manage conflicting priorities with a positive attitude.
- Communicate and establish positive relationships at all levels.