Are you looking for part time flexible working hours?
Need a diverse role but still want to use your PA Skills?
Do you thrive off putting processes into place and being organised?
I currently have the pleasure of recruiting for a Pharmaceutical company, Head Office based in Wolverhampton with 10 offices along the M5 area.
My established client has a BRAND NEW ROLE which is a PA to Regional Manager! This newly created role is genuinely like no other - please see just some of the duties:
- Managing Fleet vehicles of 9 - Keeping up to date with Service, MOT etc
- Managing company bills - Property rent, utilities etc
- Reporting on Excel
- Recruitment - posting jobs and managing cvs
- Managing outsourced payroll company - checking and confirming timesheet
- Managing outsourced HR company - Basic HR Admin
- Marketing - Updating social media and website
- Filing, managing spreadsheets, invoicing and general admin
With this role you will be required to travel to site on occasion - furthest office is Cheltenham and this will not be frequent but you do not need to flexible and have a car plus drivers licence
Ideal candidate will be:
- Open to travel
- Have experience within supporting Directors but used to a varied day
Working hours will be 25 hours and can be flexible (either 3 full days or split over 4 but a Monday is Mandatory)
Holiday and pension plan in place and you will be paid milage for any travel
Please call LAURA MCCREADIE on 01902 715 589 to discuss the role in more detail