We are looking for a professional candidate to work within a brilliant company based in Bristol City Centre - A stones throw away from Temple Meads Train Station. We need a versatile, organised, motivated candidate who wants to work with a varied and exciting position to support three individuals. We would ideally like a candidate with PA, secretarial or EA experience in managing at least two team members.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Organising travel arrangements for three team members
- Diary management including reviewing and scheduling appointments
- Arranging meetings which includes organising and booking meeting rooms
- Managing email inboxes and answering queries
- Building and maintaining client and partner relationships
- Assisting in the organisation of events held for the company
- Delivering reports and presentations
- Assisting with presentations when required
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, filing, inputting data.
- Responding to client queries via phone, letter and email
- Maintaining confidential files and information
- Proofreading documents when required
The ideal candidate:
- Will be proactive and confident
- Is able to work within a fast paced role
- Will be confident in using various means of technology - or be willing to learn
- Will be highly organised and will be able to multitask
- Will be proficient in Microsoft office suites
- Have a willingness to learn and progress
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company who not only offer amazing benefits such as agile working hours, life assurance, private medical cover, gym discounts and a employee assistance program, but also a friendly and happy working environment.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW!