My client, an independent preparatory school based in South West London are seeking a Junior Heads PA to join their friendly busy team.
The role will be working alongside one other PA in the schools front of house office/reception.
- Management of all information received in the School Office
- PA to 2x Junior Heads
- Answering the telephone and directing calls appropriately
- Acting as the immediate point of contact for parents
- Ensuring that the doors are monitored and kept closed during the school day. Opening and standing on the door at the start of school
- Chasing pupil absence and ensuring that registers are completed in a timely manner
- Welcoming and escorting visitors to their appointments. Ensuring that all visitors are signed in and are provided with a lanyard
- Monitoring two email accounts and ensuring that emails are actioned within the appropriate turnaround times
- Will administer First Aid to pupils and monitor the sick bay
- Stationery orders – placing/receiving/checking/distribution
- Helping escort pupils to the buses and ensuring that the correct children are on buses
- Managing Lost Property
- Co-ordination of parent mailings, including weekly School Newsletters and reports
- Providing administrative assistance for school events, as required
- Responding to ad hoc requests from staff
Working hours in the role will be Monday to Friday 7.45am – 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch break, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (to be taken during school holidays) and interest free season ticket loan.
If you would like to find out more about the role then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply now.