|Location: CULHAM, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 23159.00 - 25731.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3087055|
You will be representing a strong brand which you will be proud to be part of.
This job offers a very competitive benefits package as well as modern, professional and welcoming environment.
Fixed Term Appointment until 30th June 2018 (Maternity Cover)
37.5 hours per week
Based at Culham, Oxfordshire
Job Purpose: To provide high level and proactive executive support for the People Programme Director across all areas of programme both independently and as part of a team.
• Responsible for forecasting and monitoring of budget spend in relation to travel and subsistence and event organisation.
• £1500 authorisation limit for expenditure against Departmental Budget
• Interacts and engages at a range of levels both within the organisation and externally
• To provide comprehensive executive support, performing more complex support activities, working within a pressurised environment. Being self-motivated, highly proactive, using initiative with strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and flexibility as often working to tight timescales.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills required due to the diversity of Executive Team members portfolios.
• Act as first point of contact. Investigate and deal with queries and issues efficiently providing an effective customer service.
• Accountable to the People Programme Director for proactively reviewing and improving operating practices and records management and implement improvements where necessary on the electronic databases.
• Maintain and oversee the filing system in accordance with CNC protocols and the Governments protective marking system. Handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at the highest levels e.g. Government departments, ONR, Site Licensed Companies, senior managers Board members and colleagues at other locations.
• Develop an effective records management system. Review, retain and dispose of records in accordance with organisational policy and relevant legislation. Continually develop the system to meet the needs of the Programme, to ensure that records are managed within established protocols, are easily retrievable and contain appropriate material.
• Prioritise workload and progress on-going work independently, ensuring compliance with required security protocols.
• To assist the Programme Team by conducting research and gathering information as requested via internet, telephone or publications presenting in a timely and effective manner.
• Attend relevant meetings to take professional level minutes ensuring key actions and decisions are recorded accurately. Ensure minutes / actions are distributed and circulated to proscribed timelines.
• Undertake the required actions to ensure invoice, travel and expense requirements are fulfilled, including SAP requirements.
• Organise own work areas to minimise health and safety risks, both personally and to colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Previous PA / Secretarial and/or administrative experience .
Ability to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment, multitasking and prioritising as necessary.
Experience of minute / note taking.
The range of Staff benefits include:
• Generous annual leave – starting at 27.5 days per annum (FTE) rising to 32.5 after 10 years – plus bank holidays.
• Final salary pension scheme available to all employees. Employees in the scheme will contribute a percentage of their monthly pay based on their annual salary and the employer will contribute 19.3%. The final salary scheme is due to close following the passing of legislation, however, the date of closure is yet to be confirmed. After the closure a career average pension scheme will be available.
• Enhanced family friendly policies and sick pay.
• Additional unpaid minutes worked within the normal week to accrue additional annual leave of up to 3 days.
• Bonus scheme – police staff are normally eligible to a bonus payment depending on the organisations performance in any given financial year. The criteria is set in way so that employees performance has influence on the CNC’s performance in set areas. Bonus payments are paid on an annual basis as a percentage of salary (maximum 7%).
• Flexi time working scheme.
• Free on site car parking.
• In-house Centre of Learning and Development.
• Free on-site gym facilities.
• Childcare Vouchers.
• Health and wellbeing, on site occupational health team, there is also an employee assistance programme which is available to all staff by telephone, giving support and counselling and advice on a wide range of subjects such as, financial, personal or work related matters and legal advice.
• Access to Physiotherapy.
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
STANSTED, ESSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
STANSTED, ESSEXRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
GLOUCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more