|Location: PIMLICO, LONDON||Salary: 23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3038052|
With its unrivalled ability in matching the skills and ambitions of talented individuals to the right jobs, we have become one of the best known and trusted recruitment brands in the sector.
Reed Facilities focuses on providing service organisations with their most important asset – people.
We are the market leader in the supply of temporary, permanent and contract staff to the contract NHS business , Healthcare, ,Education , logistics & warehousing and facilities management industries.
A bit about the job...
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within a Reed Facilities position which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
What we look for in our Consultants...
As a Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected
to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
Our Consultants come from a range of Facilities backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us.
To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
• Preferably, a successful Hospitality & Leisure background
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants- promotions and pay rises are based on your performance,
meaning you are in control.
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over.
This a permanent position paying a salary from £19'000 + £4'000 London Weighting.
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
21000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
ENFIELD TOWN, MIDDLESEXRead more
24000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
CROYDON, SURREYRead more