About the role…
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced HLTA who is looking for a Permanent opportunity, is this you?
Our client is a single form entry mainstream primary school with around 300 pupils on role. We are offing this permanent position with a January 2020 start. As a HLTA, you will be supporting the classroom teacher but there is also the opportunity to deliver lessons without supervision (timetabled and ‘ad hoc’ basis) and head up inclusion within the school. There are a number of children with ALN and statemented complex needs within the school, so the ability and proven track record to differentiate and inclusive support to ensure every child achieves their full potential. They promote Thrive and ELSA so an experience of utilising this approach is an advantage.
About the school…
Our client’s vision and values are at the forefront of their teaching and learning, and provide an environment that promotes confident, passionate and inquisitive learners. In their most recent Estyn inspection they were rated “Good” across the board, which is the first step on their journey to “Outstanding”. They are based in the East of Cardiff with easy access from the M4, A470 & A48.
They are looking for an outstanding and passionate HLTA who:
- Has previous experience of being an HLTA or has experience of delivering lessons without a teacher being there;
- Experience of Thrive and/or ELSA;
- Displays excellent standards of literacy and numeracy;
- Has an excellent understanding of primary education, especially KS1 and EYFS;
- Can play a key role in contributing to the delivery of intervention strategies in school;
- Enjoys the challenge of a dynamic and creative curriculum;
- High expectations of pupil attainment, progress and behaviour;
- A commitment to develop the full potential of children of all abilities.
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.
If the above role or similar are of interest, please click apply or alternatively send me your most up to date CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will contact you to discuss all opportunities I have available in more detail.