|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3089335|
REED HR Belfast are delighted to be working with an NI Top 100 company assisting with the expansion of their HR Department. We are currently recruiting for an additional HR Officer to support the existing, and established HR Manager within the organisation.
Primarily this position will support the delivery of a comprehensive and professional HR service across the business, in line with Company policies and procedures. And as an HR Officer you will work closely with Senior Management to deliver an efficient HR service within a fast paced and energetic environment.
Candidates wishing to apply should act with honesty and integrity at all times, and have an appreciation of the importance of dealing with confidential information, possessing tact and diplomacy at all times.
The successful candidate will:
• Provide comprehensive HR support & guidance to the Management Team on HR policies and procedures
• To ensure compliance with Company policies, best HR practice and employment legislation practice and employment legislation
• Provide support to Managers in respect of all ER issues including, but not limited to, investigations, disciplinary, grievance, capability and sickness absence matters, and employee probationary periods
• Support the recruitment and selection process including advertising vacancies, managing internal job vacancies, managing job files and assisting with various recruitment and selection exercises in line with business requirements
• Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, new start information, offer letters, issuing terms and conditions of employment, changes to terms and conditions letters and all associated administration required in the employment cycle, ensuring accurate record keeping and efficient administration at all times
• Where necessary provide administrative support in relation to maintaining the internal L&D database & co ordinating training courses across the business
• To promote a professional image of the HR team at all times maintaining the highest standards of integrity
• Any other duties relevant and related to the position
Qualifications & Experience
• CIPD qualified OR working towards a CIPD qualification
• A minimum of 3 years HR generalist experience within a fast paced HR environment
• Possesses a genuine interest in HR and thrive on being involved in a wide range of day to day HR issues at all levels.
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation, with the ability to respond to a range of HR queries and be able to give comprehensive advice and guidance to Managers
• Be able to demonstrate confidence in handling complex ER issues when required and
Please note, in the main this role will involve working Monday to Friday, standard office hours however, at times there may be a need for the successful candidate to work additional hours inc. evenings and weekends as required by the needs of the business.
Our client have multiple locations across Northern Ireland and as such as full driving is essential. A fully expensed Company car will be provided as part of the package.
Salary £25 - £28k, depending on experience
23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WALTON-ON-THAMES, SURREYRead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WALTON-ON-THAMES, SURREYRead more
28000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
DORKING, SURREYRead more
26500 - 26500 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more