|Location: London||Salary: 400.00 - 425.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3116888|
Performance Test Lead - We are seeking a Performance Test Lead for one of our logistics clients
Your responsibilities as Performance Test Lead include:
* Validate each supplier's PVT scope based on NFRs, assure E2E coverage or raise risks as appropriate.
* Create Integrated Test Approach, taking input from suppliers on their plans for PVT, coordinating execution approaches where required.
* Create Test Schedule/detailed plan, including:
* Articulating and managing dependencies for provision of environments and tooling.
* Articulating and managing dependencies for test data including the seeding of the pre-production database to future growth volumes.
* Agreeing test schedule (day by day plan).
* Daily status report, based on input from suppliers.
* Create E2E Performance Test Exit Report, based on test results from both parties, including tuning opportunities.
Skills and background for the successful Performance Test Lead that we are looking for:
* Ability to create performance test plan.
* Capability in the development of Vuser scripts and scenarios with HPE LoadRunner.
* Performance test orchestration, integrated performance testing, Creation of performance test scripts in LoadRunner, Interpretation of performance test results.
* Ability to analyse performance test results to establish business impact.
* Ability to create high quality reports.
* Previous Defect Management experience.
* Experience of using HP ALM.
* Team worker - To be able to effectively work and collaborate with colleagues working as part of a test team.
* Exceptional Stakeholder management skills with experience to a senior level.
Supplier Management - able to take deliveries and get the support and information they need from suppliers.
* Ideally to have familiarity with RMG and systems landscape.
* Experience of multi supplier environments.
If you are interested in joining an established Management Consulting company a Performance Test Lead for our Logistics client, please get in touch today to discuss the opportunity further.
24000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
CWMBRAN, GWENTRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
45000.00 - 52000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
273.00 - 373.00 GBP Per Day
COUNTY DURHAM, NORTH EAST ENGLANDRead more