|Location: CULHAM, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 28844 - 32049 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3045398|
Location – Culham, Oxfordshire
Pay - £28,844-£32049 depending on experience
Start date – 29th September 2017
End date – This position is for a fixed term for 12 months
The post is part of the Finance Planning and Performance Team but the post holder is directly responsible for the management of one member of staff. The job holder will manage the provision of a full performance management service including providing support and analysis to senior management groups. Successful applicants will develop, implement and maintain measures of organisational performance, undertaking analysis and producing recommendations to drive improvements. This will include providing management information to assist in strategic decision making ensuring management systems have the minimum of bureaucracy. In addition, you will provide proposals and data to inform the Strategic Planning Cycle and devise the performance report framework for subsequent delivery plans undertaking impact analysis and making recommendations for change as appropriate. Applicants will also be required to represent the Constabulary at regional and national level meetings regarding performance management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Educated to degree level.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Ability to use a range of ERP systems and exact data
• Excellent spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent document writing skills.
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Research and analytical skills.
• Strong listening and recording skills.
• Capable of working unsupervised.
• A mature, responsible proactive approach to work.
• The ability to critically analyse and summarise complex material
• The ability to produce high quality presentations and reports.
• Initiative and creativity in order to be able to propose improvements.
• The ability to conduct research and collate and analyse information in a work environment to strict deadlines.
• Knowledge of data requirements in the public sector.
• A problem-solving approach
• The ability to travel
• Generous annual leave starting at 27.5 days per annum (FTE) plus bank holidays.
• Final salary pension scheme.
• Enhanced family friendly policies and sick pay.
• Bonus scheme.
• Flexi time working scheme.
• Free on site car parking.
• In-house Centre of Learning and Development.
• Free on-site gym facilities.
• Childcare Vouchers.
• On site occupational health team and employee assistance programme available to all staff by telephone.
• Access to Physiotherapy.
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Hour
DORCHESTER, DORSETRead more
15.50 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
DORCHESTER, DORSETRead more
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more
28000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits