REED are working exclusively with a fantastic employer near Dereham, recruiting for the newly created position of Performance Framework Implementation Manager to join the team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Full time position, however 3-4 days per week could be considered for the right candidate.
The purpose of the role is to refine the company's Performance Framework and ensure its adoption across the company. Ensure performance is managed in a consistent manner and performance indicators (PIs) are relevant and coherent.
Appraise current Performance Management software tools and improve where necessary to enable the company to use ‘live’ data to inform decision making.
- Update the Performance Framework policy and maintain it.
- Work with managers across the company to ensure the Performance Framework is understood and adopted. The post holder will be expected to advise senior management and others to help decision making.
- Monitor compliance with the Performance Framework and correct deviations by taking leadership and providing advice as to the recommended course of action.
- Regularly appraise PIs and advise managers where they can be improved. The post holder is expected to work with project sponsors and project managers to identify and monitor measures to track the realisation of benefits.
- Assist in the collection and distribution of Performance data and reports. The post holder will work closely with the CIP team, demonstrating leadership and resolving issues.
- Ensure Performance reports are accurate and timely. The post holder shall demonstrate their desire to continually improve and instil it in others by providing constructive questioning and criticism.
- Own and manage central Performance Management software tools, ensuring they are up-to-date and fit-for-purpose.
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard operating practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Significant experience of operating within a Performance Management system.
- Experience of designing Performance Management frameworks and knowledge of Performance Management models and best practice.
- Experience of Management Report writing.
- Significant senior management experience within a complex organisation
- Experience of working in partnership and in multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience of policy writing.
- Experience of delivering Business Intelligence or Management Information at a senior level.
- Experience of designing performance dashboards.
- Formal Risk Management experience.
- Experience of working with Elected Members and of recognising and dealing with politically sensitive issues.
Please apply online as soon as possible with your up-to-date CV if you are interested in the opportunity and have the required experience for the role, or email your CV to Nikki Cranmer at REED Recruitment