|Location: WEMBLEY PARK, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 17.58 - 21.82 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3082144|
Experience of working collaboratively with others, supporting effective service delivery to meet performance targers and developing practical and creative approaches to performance management and improvement isw essential, as is co-ordinating and managing provision of statutory and local performance indicators internally and externally ensuring the accuracy of data.
The successful candidate will support the managers in the Adult Social Care team in:
- Supporting the creation for reports to produce essential performance management information
- the scrutiny, analysis and interpretation of performance data, trends and comparative benchmarking information;
- monitoring the outcomes of service provision, including equalities;
- identifying potential performance challenges, related causes and any wider implications at an early stage;
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the Directorate’s managers and officers on performance management, indicators and quality issues
- Provide practical help and support to managers in compiling performance information to improve the understanding of their services
- Contribute to the development of Framework-i processes and reporting infrastructure and other electronic information systems within the department.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the major factors, influences and challenges facing Adult Social Care & local government, including legislative framework.
- Knowledge of local government decision making, service planning, consultation and budget management.
- Knowledge of operational project management methodologies and systems
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects or Crystal Report
15.45 - 15.45 GBP Per Hour
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
15.46 - 19.14 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
14.81 - 18.30 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON DEANE, SOMERSETRead more
11.96 - 11.96 GBP Per Hour
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
HIGH HOLBORN, LONDONRead more