Performance and Governance Manager – Temporary to Permanent – Immediate interviews and start. Part time 20-30hrs per week, working from home. Temporary to Permanent opportunity (permanent role will eventually be full time hours).
Reed Business Support are partnering with a reputable social care client in Bristol, to recruit for a new member of staff to join their team as they are going through a new strategic planning project.
The successful individual will play a key role in the project design and implementation to improve annual operational planning processes.
You will be supporting the senior team to deliver, measurable work plans through which delivery can be managed and achieved.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To improve planning and performance management capabilities within the organisation.
- Managing the project to design processes and provide analysis of key organisational performance information.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to collate strategic and operational measurable objectives.
- Supporting the embedding of risk management and assurance regulations whilst driving improvement in a controlled environment.
- Researching new and current legislation and providing guidance to the wider business.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of social care and housing regulations and will be experienced in corporate governance.
Please apply with your current CV today to Samantha Perry.